1) Location: Dewala Lane/Dewala Road, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka
2) Area: 24.5 Perches
3) Present House was built in 1955 with additions that were made subsequently.
4) Original house consists of verandah, family sitting room, dining area, 5 bedrooms, two bath rooms. (One bathroom needs updating.) Also a garage, kitchen, and a lot of space. See, attached photos.
5) All woodwork, i.e. Doors, windows, frames of the house is made of Burma teak that, presently, cannot be imported into the country. My caretaker who is looking after the house who himself is a builder told me that the wood itself would be worth over Rs. 10 M, including the workmanship. All had been made by a single carpenter who also made the furniture consisting of Burma Teak and Satin wood. See, attached photos.
6) I am looking to sell the furniture as well to any prospective buyer.
7) The house and the property potentially can be a very profitable investment.
8) I am planning to place notices on-line and have asked inter
- Sq Ft : 4000
- Bedrooms : 5
- Bathrooms : 2